Please feel free to leave comments and I would love it if you would follow me. I am new to this, and finding it strangely addictive!!

Monday 12 July 2010

In Love...

I am who I am
This is me.
Ginger hair, freckles-a-plenty and wonky bottom teeth.

I don't try to be perfect,
I just try to be me.

I know I forget things from time to time,
But, if you think about it, it isn't a crime.
I'm sorry if I piss you off, get on your nerves, make you feel roth.

I don't try to be perfect,
I just try to be me.

Me? Who am I?
I'm a woman in love.
With two beautiful children and you.
I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU.

At the end of each day, it's you who I love,
It's you who I turn to,
It's you that I trust.

I'll shout it from the the roof tops,
I'll sing it down the phone.
I'll send you silly text messages,
I don't want to leave you alone.

I'm not a woman obsessed ,
I hate making you stressed,
I don't do it in jest.
I'm in love.

I love you!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: