Please feel free to leave comments and I would love it if you would follow me. I am new to this, and finding it strangely addictive!!

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Off to the land of Zzzzzzzzz's

I've just come up to bed, but now feel wide awake!!  Goodness knows why as I had a waking night shift last night, so technically I should be feeling pretty cream crackered by now!!!
I expect the giant Minnie Mouse mug full of coffee that I had whilst catching up with this weeks Eastenders didn't help!!

So... how to get to sleep. Count sheep? Drink warm milk?  Listen to relaxing music?  No, write another blog!!  I really am beginning to get addicted to this!  I think its a good way to relax and let your stresses out.



So now I am going to try and get to sleep.  I just hope I have some nice dreams about far away mystical lands, sun kissed beaches or being swept off of my feet by Edward Cullen! ;)  Unlike last nights dream, which consisted of living in a prehistoric world where dinosaurs were leaders, and I was stuck inside a glass house, trying to rescue the people on the outside from the dinosaurs and many other scary creatures that were out there!

Night night, hope the bed bugs don't bite.
Sweet dreams.
xxx or should it be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: